Pages

My Purestorm Profile

Steve's portfolio on Purestorm.com

Sunday 8 July 2012

Roseanne's shoot

I had a bit of a shock yesterday when the model I had origionally booked cancelled at the very last minute. Not her fault I might add, the night before we had e-mailed and it looked a bit doubtful then but come Saturday morning she was definately not comming. Her house was in serious danger of being flooded and travel in her part of the country was a no no!

All was not lost though. A casting call through Purestorm and an hour later had secured the services of a very beautiful model called Roseanne, from Swindon. A fair trek from the studio in Ashford (Kent) but she was quite willing to battle the motorway trafic for the journey!

She arrived with a huge amount of outfits in several bags and after a chat we made a start. We had a motorbike there again, this time an Aprillia belonging to Trevor Cobb, so since we had that all set up we began shooting with that, then the headshots, lingerie, boudoir and a sort of industrial set (2 old oil drums!) by the shutters. All went well, I think, in the 6 hours we worked together. I took 630 images and I expect to end up with about 60.







You have just seen a very few pictures from the shoot.

The website will be updated in a few days.

Steve

No comments: